Apply for your studies at the University of Limpopo (UL): Browse Courses Offered and more.
The University of Limpopo is a university in the Limpopo Province, South Africa. It was formed on 1 January 2005, by the merger of the University of the North and the Medical University of South Africa (MEDUNSA). These previous institutions formed the Turfloop and MEDUNSA campuses of the university, respectively. In 2015 the MEDUNSA campus split and became the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University.
Applications Open: April
30 July (MBChB programme)
30 September (all other programmes)
- R240 (SA citizen)
- R360 (International Applicants)
- There is NO application fee for online applications
How to Apply Online at University of Limpopo
- Step 2: Your academic application form must be accompanied by an application fee which is R220-00 for South African students and R330-00 for International students.
Step 3: Once you have submitted your application form, please wait for 4 weeks before checking on your application status.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The University of Limpopo (Turfloop) offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications that fit into the following faculties:
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Science and Agriculture
- Faculty of Management and Law