Apply at Wits University for your Studies.
Few things to consider:
- You may apply for a maximum of three programmes (order of choice does not matter).
- If you apply for two programmes within one Faculty, you are advised to apply for one programme in a less restricted faculty (e.g. Humanities, Commerce or Science).
- Try to keep your options open, especially when applying for programmes in Faculties such as Health Sciences or Engineering.
- Do not enter the duration of the programme. You are applying to go into 1st year of study.
- A non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens, and R700 for foreign citizens, is required.
Wits Applications Closing dates
Applications Open: 4 March
30 June – Faculty of Health Sciences (all programmes); Bachelor of Architecture; Bachelor of Audiology, Bachelor of Speech-Language Pathology; BA Film and TV
30 September – All other University programmes; Residence applications.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The University of Witwatersrand offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications that fit into the following faculties:
- Commerce, Law and Management
- Engineering and Built Environment
- Health Sciences