Follow this link: ulink.uj.ac.za to login and register online RESIDENTIAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Follow this link for First-Year Seminar information
- Only First-Year students will need to come onto campus to collect their student cards.
- In order to gain access to campus, you will need your printed proof of registration and an ID or driver’s license.
- Access cards for senior students will be automatically activated after registration.
- If you are under the age of 18 on 07 January 2019, you and your parent/guardian should sign THIS AGREEMENT FORM and submit this completed form to the Faculty during the First-Year Seminar.
- NEW UNDERGRADUATE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- NEW POSTGRADUATE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
For your convenience please make use of the UJ call centre 011 559 4555 or alternatively you can use our online chat facility.